That Man is You! honestly addresses the pressures and temptations that men face in our modern culture, especially those relating to their roles as husbands and fathers. The program harmonizes current social and medical science with the teachings of the Church and the wisdom of the saints to develop the vision of man fully alive.
Bringing this program to your parish in seven steps:
1. Contact Paradisus Dei and That Man is You!: A professional TMIY Program Coordinator will be assigned to guide you through the entire process to ensure the launch of a successful program.
2. Obtain Pastor Approval: Make sure that approval of the Pastor and any appropriate parish staff has been received.
3. Form a Core Team: Responsibility for the That Man is You! program is entrusted to a Core Team of 6-10 individuals. Ideally, the Core Team should include a member of the clergy (priest or deacon) and leading men of the community capable of personally bringing several men to the program. The TMIY Program Coordinator will help you understand the roles and responsibilities of every member of the Core Team.
4. Complete the Core Team Training: Once Pastor approval has been received, The Host Parish Packet will be mailed to the Core Team Leader. It includes a Training DVD containing a step-by-step checklist to ensure the successful startup of your individual program. The TMIY Core Team Manual contains answer to frequently asked questions as well as a section on Best Practices and Derailers.
5. Order TMIY Program Materials: TMIY Promotional Materials (including Trifold Brochure, Bulletin Inserts, Posters, Outdoor Banner and Registration Cards) should be placed during the last two weeks of July.
6. Run TMIY Promotional Program: The promotional campaign should be launched in the middle of August and includes the three Sundays immediately preceding the launch of the program. It includes a variety of materials aimed at reaching as many men from as many angles as possible.
7. Launch That Man is You!: After a full dry run, That Man is You! should be launched.
Crossing the Goal: is a non-profit ministry whose mission is to call, equip and empower Catholic men to become and stay spiritually fit in their faith through the utilization of Spiritual Fitness Workouts.
The Kings Men: Under Christ the King’s universal call to serve, we as men, pledge to unite and build up other men in the mold of leader, protector, and provider.